Author Topic: Introductions Go Here  (Read 20096 times)

Wordbender

Reply #90 on: April 25, 2017, 03:40:05 AM
Yup, it's there now!

SC

• 157% Piandaoist
  • Administrator
    • piandao.love
Reply #91 on: April 25, 2017, 03:54:44 AM
Excellent, thanks! :D

Rava

Reply #92 on: April 27, 2017, 04:16:07 AM
Okay, I think I've enabled it.  Can you find the upload option?
Yes, now it's there. (Palemoon on Linux)

Anyhow, SC, do you have still the high res images from all Korra episodes online?

SC

• 157% Piandaoist
  • Administrator
    • piandao.love
Reply #93 on: April 27, 2017, 01:44:35 PM
I only did the first two seasons.  I've been way too busy to finish those.  However, if there's a screenshot you want, I could grab it for you.  Just let me know.

Rava

Reply #94 on: May 08, 2017, 08:38:52 AM
I only did the first two seasons.  I've been way too busy to finish those.  However, if there's a screenshot you want, I could grab it for you.  Just let me know.

Sadly, I don't recall which episode it was that I want screenshots from.

Might be "Book Spirits". Korra was having troubles with the "evil" spirits, and she is trying to clean them. So she kind of creates a pillar of light, and spreads that light, and the "evil" spirit energy (drawn in violet) gets doused in that light. And then (the most interesting part of that chapter, at least for me) there is an explosion of that "light energy" with golden sparks emitting, being the visual representation of the successful cleaning, the successful dousing of the "evil" energy by the light.

Do any of you recall what chapter (episode) I try to describe here?

SC

• 157% Piandaoist
  • Administrator
    • piandao.love
Reply #95 on: May 08, 2017, 02:27:35 PM
I have no idea which chapter that scene is from.  I remember there was a scene where Tenzin makes a bunch of spirits mad with his Air Nomad whatevers and they burst out from the ground.  Korra uses the technique she learned from Unalaq to subdue them (destroy them?).  Then there is the final battle with Vatuu and her failed attempt against that giant water spirit at the end of Chapter 5(?).

bassemand

• Sad Avatar Fan
Reply #96 on: July 18, 2017, 05:20:48 PM
This might be weird to ask here, but seeing as some of you atleast frequent ASN, what do you have to do to get approved? I've tried registering for awhile now but i never get any account validation.

Loopy

• False Prime
  • Administrator
  • I'm Loooooopy!
    • My Fanfic @ tumblr
Reply #97 on: July 18, 2017, 06:55:24 PM
As far as I know, there shouldn't be a real approval process aside from maybe an ip-check. Maybe there's a system problem. You can try emailing the staff through the site's front page: http://www.avatarspirit.net/contact.php

bassemand

• Sad Avatar Fan
Reply #98 on: July 18, 2017, 10:49:10 PM
Thanks, i'll try emailing them.