Author Topic: She Ra and the Princesses of Power  (Read 952 times)

on: February 02, 2020, 11:16:46 AM
I wonder if anyone around here watches this show and appreciates it as much as I do? It really helped me feel better recently. I started watching it on the recommendation of a friend who said the main villain Catra was a better written Azula. While that's not completely right I do love Catra to death.

Any impressions?

Yougo

Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 03:55:24 PM
I liked it! it touched some serious subjects while knowing how to make fun of itself and builds on a world without getting stuck in it.

and Catra, oh Catra. continuously making the wrong decisions, but in a way that the viewer totally understands why.

the finale blew my mind by setting up somthing increadibly big! everyone is in way over their heads. i seriously hope the next season (please tellme there is one) will tackle this with equally incredible awesomeness and the writers didn't just create something they can't wrap up...

(also, should i necro the introductions thread? :-P )
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:00:07 PM by Yougo »

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 07:00:45 AM
As far as I know there will be a final fifth season this year. I hope Entrapta manages to rescue Hordak and live happily with him and that Catra/Adora will be endgame.

Speaking of Catra, the writers stated that her arc isn't over so redemption is highly likely.

As for introductions, why not ask the mods in PM if it's OK to necro the thread?